Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossing fingers that we come to an agreement, as reported, later today.

With word that we are meeting Jovetic's people today as well, this could be a highy, highly satisfying Wednesday...for me at least :-D

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
CTID101 said:
we are the only team left in the running,

So no fucker else wants him?

Great!

Deanrollingeyes.gif

Haha this, funny how as this thread has gone on posters have tried to convince themselves and other that this is the right deal.

I hope I stand corrected but just don't think so

You know what we should do for the fun of it? Now that Sevilla bought Bacca probably expecting to rape us in Negredo's sale, we should just pull out of the deal right now and leave them with Bacca and Negredo and let them go in panic mode. That'll be fun to watch.

Hey maybe we could even come back at the end of August and low ball the shit out of them Galliani style.

weare8kyk said:
For 20+M, it will be the worst signing of the new season.

Really? and how do you qualify that without seeing a ball kicked in anger? No one knows whats being paid or how he will perform if we sign him.

Carlos was adios either this season or next and although he put his effort in last year the goal return was diminishing. It says something that Cavani has now been effectively fucked off by 3 clubs due to his fee, I say give things a chance instead of knee jerking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.