10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly been improving and settling more with each game over the last 3 weeks. Won’t be an immediate thing but as I said before I’m not worried at all, all the signs are there. Two goal contributions in three games - settling in far quicker than I’d expected him to.

People said he was too similar to what we already have but I think his ability to find time on the ball is something we haven't seen at City since Silva left. Hopefully Pep can teach when to hold onto it and when to release it, to control the tempo in the tougher games because that could be very useful.

I also think people are overlooking just how good Grealish can become with Peps guidance. He is already approaching world class and he looks to have a very high ceiling.

Reminds me a lot of Samir Nasri

great on the ball never loses it

he’s more creative than Nasri though

Class player

Fantastic today, striking up an immediate impact in tandem with Torres and Jesus as a front 3

Great to see
People have been moaning all week that we’ve not signed a striker but this is like we’ve signed a completely new forward line.

We have a mega star on our hands brilliant against Arsenal now on stage with Stormzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.