10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you’re saying that Grealish IS making room for Cancelo?

He does make room for Cancelo, he's the reason Cancelo is looking so good this season.

Mahrez plays with an overlapping fullback which affords him more space to cut inside as the pass to an overlapping Walker is usually always on.

Grealish ends up, more often than not, being doubled up on with Cancelo then being afforded space deeper or through the middle.

Having a left footed LB overlapping him like Walker does for Mahrez/Jesus and you'd see his stats vastly improve.

The reason he's constantly starting is like Pep said, he's usually making the correct decision on when to hold on to and when to release the ball to those around him.

Grealish has had a good start to his City career. He'll get better. Given that Kevin and Raz have been off form, and that Foden missed the start of the season, we'd have been trailing Chelsea by 10 pts without Grealish. He helped us go through extremely difficult fixtures: Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG...

Going to start calling Jack 'if only'..
If only his assists had been scored..
If only he had a left footed defender behind him
If only he was played in the right position.
If only KDB was fit/playing better
If only he was given more time.
If only he wasn't double up on (just like every other City player)
Rinse and repeat.

Grealish has had a good start to his City career. He'll get better. Given that Kevin and Raz have been off form, and that Foden missed the start of the season, we'd have been trailing Chelsea by 10 pts without Grealish. He helped us go through extremely difficult fixtures: Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG...
I bet jack’s saying to himself what’s the hype about de bruyne he’s been shit since I’ve arrived.

I bet jack’s saying to himself what’s the hype about de bruyne he’s been shit since I’ve arrived.
Fair comment, he mentioned KDB many times during the period of signing, he must be shocked at the present condition and form of his hero, because I think we all are.

Rinse and repeat.
If only the maths worked here. How many players do the opposition have?

Rinse and repeat.

If only City fans stopped giving their players nicknames that age like milk.

Imagine that Sterling or Mahrez were putting in the exact same performance as Grealish and with the same output and game time. What would your reaction be? Would you praise them for playing a through ball to a fullback and then fail to score or assist? Or would you demand that they be dropped so that other players can get a chance?
I find it quite amusing that the same posters who constantly slag mahrez off are praising grealish and saying how well he played against Brugge. If grealish was performing like mahrez has for the last 2 years I think some fans would collapse from excitement. Reality is grealish has never and will never reach mahrez levels in terms of goals and assists.

Fair comment, he mentioned KDB many times during the period of signing, he must be shocked at the present condition and form of his hero, because I think we all are.
I can’t figure him out Keeps, I don’t know whether he’s carrying that injury or it’s form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.