10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily one of our best players since the World Cup

Clever assist tonight too, made two defenders commit and then a clever little pass

Ironically the exact thing he’s been slated for in the past (myself included) - drawing players to him to create space for others. It’s just last night it happened quicker and was more incisive and led to a goal.

I’m loving watching him play at the minute, though. Playing with speed, composure, skill and a fuck load of workrate and quality. Proper reliable right now.

Arguably undroppable - same as Mahrez and Haaland. That’s the front 3 (currently) set IMO.

Nothing worse than posters quoting themselves in a bid to look superior , just saying
I reckon it's worse to never go to home games and spend time writing off players who've been here less than a year but that's just me.

I reckon it's worse to never go to home games and spend time writing off players who've been here less than a year but that's just me.
When have i written him off ? Saying i dont get it is not writing him off and not said for a while , you are better than the dick waving , big blue act , or maybe you are not , going on ignore kid

50% - it's 10 starts from 20 PL games.
12th in minutes played.

The important thing is he is having his best block of form since he joined and Pep is probably happier with him than anytime in the last 18 months.
I got 14/20 off Wiki (which isn’t infallible tbf!). It may include sub appearances tbf. Would still say that was regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.