10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would t surprise me if he’s sold this summer, his best position is in the middle, he’s no chance of playing there, with Doku, Foden and Alvarez could play left plus if we bring anyone else in his game time is getting more limited, I’d rather he played central than Nunez but seems Pep doesn’t fancy that.

I think Pep will play him Tuesday now. Give him the chance to play himself back into form.

He had a great season last one but this one hasn’t been as good and he has lost his place. He isn’t getting much game time and not sure if there is something going on with him and Pep but it’s all about what you do on the pitch and in training for Pep and he obviously hasn’t been doing enough.

He's had injuries, illnesses and then something bad happen to him and his family.

Understandable he's not got going this season.

Long way to go and he'll come good again.
I agree. On a few occasions when he had a chance to get going this season, without any disturbances, I thought he was really good. However, his season has been largely hampered by various issues, and the emergence of Doku took away a big chunk of his minutes, and he is very much a confidence player. I am confident he will start on Tuesday, though, and the gossip of this thread will be put to bed. He is a very important player for us, and I am sure he will remind us why that is many more times.

Too good to write off but something isn’t right with him at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.