10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he came on yesterday I felt relaxed, his ball retention is excellent, Doku has scored 4 goals against West Ham, Huddersfield , Bournemouth and Leipzig and given the ball away endless times causing dangerous counters.
Jack every time for me
By the time he came game was over. Neither team was pushing more for it. Praising supporting is one thing this is beyond embarrassing. We saw the game out got control as if in his absence we would have lost in last 10 mins. Stop being disrespectful to other 10 players just to praise 1.imagine being relaxed not for being 2-0 up but on sight of player who can't even win trust of manager and when match was done

Decent cameo I thought. He looked up for it and I think he’s a must against the bigger better teams. Not sure we could trust Doku at Anfield for instance, his cheap loss of possession would get us punished.

Reactions: CC1
Decent cameo I thought. He looked up for it and I think he’s a must against the bigger better teams. Not sure we could trust Doku at Anfield for instance, his cheap loss of possession would get us punished.
Everton put two men on Doku, which I thought he coped with well. That freed up space in the middle.

When he came on yesterday I felt relaxed, his ball retention is excellent, Doku has scored 4 goals against West Ham, Huddersfield , Bournemouth and Leipzig and given the ball away endless times causing dangerous counters.
Jack every time for me
He actually lost the ball cheaply twice in bad areas in his 10 minutes. Once almost giving a goal away.

His body language doesn't look great, clearly not happy with his playing time. Hard to tell what level he's at because he's playing so few minutes, he needs to start a game soon because Doku isn't exactly in red hot form either.

Everton put two men on Doku, which I thought he coped with well. That freed up space in the middle.
Tbh until KDB came on I don’t think it looked like there was space anywhere. His introduction along with Akanji and Nunes departure from the middle changed the game. Doku did ok not saying he didn’t but Grealish is the better player for me. Until Doku can improve his final ball.

No doubt Jack still is an important member of the squad. However, I am assuming Grealish has not impressed in training and Pep has challenged him to step up his game. I'm hopeful Jack will respond and prove to him he is worthy of his place in the team. What is evidently clear is Jack has competition and I think Pep's selection of Doku or Grealish will be dependent on our opponent.

Because unlike you, and other like-minded posters, Pep appreciates what Grealish brings to the team.

When Pep wants control he will use Grealish as Doku despite his attacking ability, will often lose the ball.

As evidenced yesterday.

But of course you could be right and Pep could just be devious and planning to get rid of Jack ?

Last edited:
Jack every time for me
I thought it was just me! I totally agree! I felt an inner peace I haven't felt since I was a child and for that useless doku scoring goals. Everyone knows you lose games when you score goals and win when you hug the ball! Why is this so hard for people to understand? He needs to be sold off asap!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.