10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alan Harper's Tash and @kaz7

Please; either put each other on ignore, or take your "discussion to pms. If it continues on the forum, you'll both be taking a breather. Thanks.
If a fan of another club came in here and spouted continued hatred of one of our players, they’d be given short shrift. I don’t understand why she is allowed to perpetually do it and post snide comments about him and anyone who defends him.

If a fan of another club came in here and spouted continued hatred of one of our players, they’d be given short shrift. I don’t understand why she is allowed to perpetually do it and post snide comments about him and anyone who defends him.
It takes two (or in this case, 3) to have an argument. Why don't you put her on ignore (and vice versa)? It's the obvious solution. You're both fairly opinionated posters, and are brought to our attention quite regularly, so I suppose it's no surprise that you'll butt heads. But you don't make our job easy. Either of you. Anyway, I've made my position clear. If either of you have an issue with that, take it up with the admin. Thanks.

It takes two (or in this case, 3) to have an argument. Why don't you put her on ignore (and vice versa)? It's the obvious solution. You're both fairly opinionated posters, and are brought to our attention quite regularly, so I suppose it's no surprise that you'll butt heads. But you don't make our job easy. Either of you. Anyway, I've made my position clear. If either of you have an issue with that, take it up with the admin. Thanks.
Whilst I acknowledge that, it still doesn’t answer why a poster can hate one of our players unconditionally and not get pulled for it.

I’d love a breakdown of what I have got reported for. I don’t know if that is possible though.

Grealish is the most elegant player on the planet, his entire demeanour is one of supremely relaxed confidence and knowing what his doing. Even when he doesn't start he is just always in his zone and makes plays. He might not be a stats merchant but the game is so different with him on the pitch. To have Doku, Grealish, Foden, Bernie, Bobb, and De Bruyne for two-three positions is just crazy level of quality and competition. I would love to see Doku on the right and Grealish on the left but then its impossible to choose only one of Foden, Kevin and Bernie for one spot.
He's not even the most elegant player in our squad.

Good to have new posters who are positive…
I’m sure this forum has the most negative members in relation to success in the entire footballing universe.

By that logic most would have been banned here for the hateful posts targeted at Raz and Mahrez. It's a public forum and everyone should be allowed to share their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.