10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave them all credit so wind your own neck in

This news that pep doesnt see him working hard enough is going to kill some of you who think he is the perfect professional
Nobody has said that he’s the perfect professional have they?
Bitter as fuck you.

Come on mate, he's younger than Ronaldo.

View attachment 107630

View attachment 107631
It’s not harmed his career much though, has it? It might have shortened it, but he’s won most things and broke records doing it. That was all I was suggesting.

He could have been better, but we don’t know that for certain.

He will have to address his lifestyle if he wants a prolonged life though.

I think people wildly overplay how much Jack actually drinks due to his parade antics. I highly doubt he's doing a six pack of Stella in every night after training. He's a player who needs to keep ticking over to maintain top form and has had too many little niggles, a burglary and more competition for his place. Jack proved last season he can be an integral part of the team but at this level you have to keep on proving yourself again and again. I agree with the poster who compared his situation to Stones' a few years ago.

Jack needs to decide whether he's happy with his medals and picking up a wage or if he's ready to take that next step and be an elite player who sacrifices everything to be the best he can possibly be.

I hope he can come through it stronger because I think he's a sensational player who lets us dictate the tempo of matches. His strengths patch the weak parts of Peps system and he's been admirably selfless in how he has sacrificed the more flashy aspects of his game to help the team. If he's not up for the fight though, Oscar & Jeremy want his shirt and will rip it off his back.

I think people wildly overplay how much Jack actually drinks due to his parade antics. I highly doubt he's doing a six pack of Stella in every night after training. He's a player who needs to keep ticking over to maintain top form and has had too many little niggles, a burglary and more competition for his place. Jack proved last season he can be an integral part of the team but at this level you have to keep on proving yourself again and again. I agree with the poster who compared his situation to Stones' a few years ago.

Jack needs to decide whether he's happy with his medals and picking up a wage or if he's ready to take that next step and be an elite player who sacrifices everything to be the best he can possibly be.

I hope he can come through it stronger because I think he's a sensational player who lets us dictate the tempo of matches. His strengths patch the weak parts of Peps system and he's been admirably selfless in how he has sacrificed the more flashy aspects of his game to help the team. If he's not up for the fight though, Oscar & Jeremy want his shirt and will rip it off his back.
Fair

The club's psychologists (I'm assuming the players have to see one) need to stop fucking about and get Grealish diagnosed with his obvious ADHD. For anyone who knows about this condition it's clear as day he has this (never diagnosed as a child because he was so great at football). I'm sick to death of seeing him undiagnosed and blamed for the symptoms he exhibits.
Although I can see where you're coming from, I think we should be careful not to diagnose strangers based on the small sliver of their life that is accessible to us.

It’s not harmed his career much though, has it? It might have shortened it, but he’s won most things and broke records doing it. That was all I was suggesting.

He could have been better, but we don’t know that for certain.

He will have to address his lifestyle if he wants a prolonged life though.

Hard to say for certain, but I always felt Rooney peaked when he was about 22 23. When they rushed him back for the 2010 world cup I never thought he was the same player. Maybe its just his genetics, I was having a bit of a jokey dig at him posting those pictures. To be fair to him he had a reputation as a hard worker on the training ground.

Hard to say for certain, but I always felt Rooney peaked when he was about 22 23. When they rushed him back for the 2010 world cup I never thought he was the same player. Maybe its just his genetics, I was having a bit of a jokey dig at him posting those pictures. To be fair to him he had a reputation as a hard worker on the training ground.
Pep would have made him mustard as the false 9.

I think you are dead right that he peaked early. His drop off wasn’t marked until around the time he was rumoured to want to come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.