10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what Pep was alluding to in his fitness comment. I don't think he is criticising Jacks weight, drinking or training, but more that Jack has had an injury/niggle and wasn't over it but he declared himself fit

Or there other interpretation from Pep comment that Pep blames himself that he played Jack too early even if knows that Jack isn't fit enough to play.

The player can't lie to manager if they didn't fit enough because Pep always constantly ask the team doctor whether the player in question is fit enough to play. From what i have seen it seems Pep decides to gamble and playing Jack in Copenhagen games eventhough he knows that Jack isn't fit enough. When that injury happens, maybe Pep partly blaming himself too for allowing that to happen hence that comment yesterday.

Need him back to control midfield. His ability to help stop the counter is not recognised enough.

We become obsessed with his goals and assists due to price tag. City have always been a sum of their parts under pep and Jack is a big part of that.

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder who else didn't play that game. Oh yeah, it is Rodri!! The second most important player of the squad... you should neve comment on Grealish because clearly you are too biased to be taking seriously.
Yes I said Rodri was the most important. Please go back over my post with your eyes open this time.

Need him back to control midfield. His ability to help stop the counter is not recognised enough.

We become obsessed with his goals and assists due to price tag. City have always been a sum of their parts under pep and Jack is a big part of that.
No denying he keeps the ball very well. However,i think the bigger issue with us keep getting countered at the moment is the rest of the set up. KDB and Alvarez couldn’t really push up any higher against Chelsea without playing upfront. Then we have our slowest centre back as last man with acres of space in behind to cover. The Alvarez obsession in this position is quite baffling as he loses the ball quite often due to his touch and it’s not like we’re smashing the goals in but have sacrificed the control we had in midfield. I’m pretty sure Kovacic would also help us to have more control in games.

A does not talk to B. emotional abuse does not only happen at home?

it makes the dressing room full of high school drama.

I don't believe that this kind of drama will happen at a club like City. more like a ten hag.
I don't know if this is true, but did't it also happen between Pep and Cancelo last year?

He went hard on the sauce in close season, that has shown on performance and conditioning this season, he has been poor, I concede he doesn't lose the ball as much as doku (he also needs to improve) but he needs to be doing more than sideways passes as a senior player with the salary he is on.

Once Gundo and Magrez left he needed to step up to the mark to deliver creativity and goals. He did not, he did not prioritise professionalism in his career.

Hoping villa will get champions league and he can go back there and we might get half our money back if lucky.

He went hard on the sauce in close season, that has shown on performance and conditioning this season, he has been poor, I concede he doesn't lose the ball as much as doku (he also needs to improve) but he needs to be doing more than sideways passes as a senior player with the salary he is on.

Once Gundo and Magrez left he needed to step up to the mark to deliver creativity and goals. He did not, he did not prioritise professionalism in his career.

Hoping villa will get champions league and he can go back there and we might get half our money back if lucky.
What world do you live in? We all have to make peace with the fact that Jack wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and if anyone makes a bid for him it, would be around 35m, no more than that.

He isn't for sale is he ?

Haha! However much you post the same shite it won’t make it true.
He’s going nowhere. Thankfully.
The sad sacks who have made it their life’s work to spam this thread with bile will have to come to terms with that.

He’s still got a big part to play this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.