10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they're not unless they want to leave.
If the money is high enough any player is available, not to say said player would want to leave but again if the salary is high enough and the caliber of competition they play in is good enough I'd bet they would.

No, they’re not.
But kudos for willing to show us all you’re not to be taken serious, good to know moving forward.
Grealish could come on as a second half sub, score a hat trick, get a couple of assists and save a guaranteed goal for the opposition with an amazing tackle after tracking back.

And people would still come on here to post that he's a **** for getting a yellow card for dissent after getting kicked to fuck 10 times.

He reminds me of that Jack guy on here who used to slag David Silva off every week, I find it amusing.

If the money is high enough any player is available, not to say said player would want to leave but again if the salary is high enough and the caliber of competition they play in is good enough I'd bet they would.
That's bollocks. Clubs can offer what they want for our players unless that player says he wants to go we won't sell. Unless Grealish asks to leave, we won't be selling him. No matter how much you may wish it to be true.

They are not. It’s not a fucking market in Cheetham Hill. I don’t love Grealish, he’s a player for the club I love and will get my full support until a time comes where he does something that makes me feel otherwise.
As it stands he’s done nothing to diminish my support of him and has shown how important he is to the success of the team.
Cunts like you who haven’t taken to him from the start and even with the evidence right in front of you of how good a player he is still refuse to give him credit are the problem, not me.
Please grow up and stop with the insults.

Grealish has had 1 decent season in 3. This year he has been awful.

You clearly don't understand how the world works, anything is for sale for the right price. If someone offered a stupid amount if money any player is for sale. Ignoring the supposed clause in haaland contract if someone offered 2 billion for him we would bite the hand off whoever offered it.

Grealish could come on as a second half sub, score a hat trick, get a couple of assists and save a guaranteed goal for the opposition with an amazing tackle after tracking back.

And people would still come on here to post that he's a **** for getting a yellow card for dissent after getting kicked to fuck 10 times.

He reminds me of that Jack guy on here who used to slag David Silva off every week, I find it amusing.

Have you ever seen Grealish play? He is in his 4th season for us I'd be over the moon if he managed to get 3 shots on target let alone score a hat trick. He has only scored 14 in 3 and half years.

Please grow up and stop with the insults.

Grealish has had 1 decent season in 3. This year he has been awful.

You clearly don't understand how the world works, anything is for sale for the right price. If someone offered a stupid amount if money any player is for sale. Ignoring the supposed clause in haaland contract if someone offered 2 billion for him we would bite the hand off whoever offered it.
I’m quite aware of how the world works thanks. I suspect a tad more than yourself who has come up with an implausible scenario to make a point.
Yes, if someone offered 2 billion for a player we would accept. That’s about as realistic as you knowing your arse from your elbow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.