10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen Grealish play? He is in his 4th season for us I'd be over the moon if he managed to get 3 shots on target let alone score a hat trick. He has only scored 14 in 3 and half years.
Who cares,how many has Bernardo got. Do you think he gets picked purely for assists and goals ? He doesn't anymore than Bernardo does.

Please grow up and stop with the insults.

Grealish has had 1 decent season in 3. This year he has been awful.

You clearly don't understand how the world works, anything is for sale for the right price. If someone offered a stupid amount if money any player is for sale. Ignoring the supposed clause in haaland contract if someone offered 2 billion for him we would bite the hand off whoever offered it.
Which player have we sold because the price we’ve been offered is too much to resist?

Whilst your point is technically true, our club has not had to sell anyone they didn’t want to for a long time now and no other clubs have offered enough for our players to tempt us.

It’s why Aguero and David Silva only went back to Spain at the end of their careers and why the Saudis haven’t bought De Bruyne.

The only reason why players leave our club is either because they want to leave or we no longer want them.

Which player have we sold because the price we’ve been offered is too much to resist?

Whilst your point is technically true, our club has not had to sell anyone they didn’t want to for a long time now and no other clubs have offered enough for our players to tempt us.

It’s why Aguero and David Silva only went back to Spain at the end of their careers and why the Saudis haven’t bought De Bruyne.

The only reason why players leave our club is either because they want to leave or we no longer want them.

Sorry I wasn't making that point, someone stated that grealish isn't for sale and I was just saying anyone is for the right price.

You are indeed correct that we don't need to sell unless we want to but I stand by the fact anyone is for sale.

Sorry I wasn't making that point, someone stated that grealish isn't for sale and I was just saying anyone is for the right price.

You are indeed correct that we don't need to sell unless we want to but I stand by the fact anyone is for sale.
Technically, but in the same way that we all could die today. Hypothetically, there is a chance, but it’s remote.

I thought this thread will slow down when Grealish is injured but i should expected that some people want to see the whole world burning down.

I agree with the poster you quoted in every player is for sale. SWP didn't want to leave but we got an offer we couldn't refuse.

Money talks, players walk.
You think the club now is comparable to the club then? The club now can afford to refuse any offer they like. They might choose to accept an offer if the player is agreeable, they don’t need to.
None of which has anything to do with saying we would selll Grealish, there is no indication either the club or the player want him to leave.

You think the club now is comparable to the club then? The club now can afford to refuse any offer they like. They might choose to accept an offer if the player is agreeable, they don’t need to.
None of which has anything to do with saying we would selll Grealish, there is no indication either the club or the player want him to leave.
He’s a star for us on social media and sponsorships too.

Of course the club isn't comparable to when we sold SWP but if the right offer is made for a player then any club will sell. That's if the player wants to leave of course. I'm not suggesting we'll sell Grealish or anyone else but every player has their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.