10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the club isn't comparable to when we sold SWP but if the right offer is made for a player then any club will sell. That's if the player wants to leave of course. I'm not suggesting we'll sell Grealish or anyone else but every player has their price.
We never receive Coutinho type offers though, just ask Bernardo, who’s wanted to leave for years!

We had to sell SWP to survive.

Of course the club isn't comparable to when we sold SWP but if the right offer is made for a player then any club will sell. That's if the player wants to leave of course. I'm not suggesting we'll sell Grealish or anyone else but every player has their price.
Not convinced it’s always true , do you think assuming the player didn’t push for it there is there a price we would accept for say Rodri? Without throwing silly figures like £500 mill about.Not sure there is, if Madrid or anyone offered say £150 mill ?

We never receive Coutinho type offers though, just ask Bernardo, who’s wanted to leave for years!

Yeah, it's a strange one why no club has come in for Bernado. He's world class, one of the best midfielders in his prime and only 29 Available for a modest fee of perhaps 70 to 75M ?

We may well be getting on in the summer for KDB from Saudi, I can see them putting 100m on the table and giving us a question to answer.

We may well be getting on in the summer for KDB from Saudi, I can see them putting 100m on the table and giving us a question to answer.
I don't think KDB would leave. He's said before how settled he and his family are, and how his kids call Manchester home. I don't see him uprooting them to Saudi for any salary (especially considering how much we currently pay him).

I'm sure if a big offer came in it would be presented to him, and if he wanted to leave the club would take the money and wish him the best. But I don't see him going (or Pep wanting him gone).

Anyway, re: Jack this is good news. It seems the injury is milder than initially feared.

I have questioned his G/A figures but looking at his competition it no longer matters. We don’t have any wide men who create or score goals and Grealish is the only one who isn’t braindead. Get fit Jack and nail down that left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.