10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really miss Grealish.
He is probably the player I criticize the most at City, his numbers are not good, you can't hide it and I wanted him on the bench after Doku's first performances. But he played a huge role in last year's treble, during last monets in last season he has been tremendous. This is what we need. Keeping the ball, dribbling and get fouls, the sacrifice in defense.
Doku had a great start for us, but his decision-making is not good enough (Kevin gives him a short pass on a free kick in the 95th minute instead of keeping the ball, he tries to dribble and loses) and I am not quiet defensively that he is on the field.
We need March- June 23 Grealish and we can win it all

Good to see him back on the bench ahead of schedule. We need him. He is one of those players people sometimes don't fully appreciate until he's gone. Important for us.
He is hugely frustrating at times in the attacking sense, but his ability to keep the ball, draw free kicks and wind up the opposition is a huge asset, especially in games like last night in that second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.