10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging out a player with injury dry in public is really in bad taste.

Especially after Pep just said this one week ago about how to keep on playing Akanji back to fitness.

“There are players that take their rhythm more quickly, but Manu (Akanji) was injured for two, three, four weeks,” said the City boss.

“I rely a lot on Manu, he’s an incredible player and I will decide who plays, that’s all. And as much games you play, the more rhythm you have. That’s normal.”

Hanging out a player with injury dry in public is really in bad taste.

Especially after Pep just said this one week ago about how to keep on playing Akanji back to fitness.

“There are players that take their rhythm more quickly, but Manu (Akanji) was injured for two, three, four weeks,” said the City boss.

“I rely a lot on Manu, he’s an incredible player and I will decide who plays, that’s all. And as much games you play, the more rhythm you have. That’s normal.”

I think Pep has decided that Jack needs some tough love. He’s 28 now, been here 3 seasons, we need him to step up and replace the senior players we lost last summer, and he’s just been playing very safely and within himself IMO.

Is it the right managerial decision? I don’t know, but Pep should have enough experience to.

I think Pep has decided that Jack needs some tough love. He’s 28 now, been here 3 seasons, we need him to step up and replace the senior players we lost last summer, and he’s just been playing very safely and within himself IMO.

Is it the right managerial decision? I don’t know, but Pep should have enough experience to.

Grealish played within himself because he knew he is not Pep's favourite and one mistake he would be out. Could you image he made a mistake like what Phil did against Crystal Palace what Doku did against Spurs, or what Alvarez displayed in the past few games and still kept his place?

Every manager has their favourite players and Pep has every right to do so. But there is no need to blame on others especially the injured ones when your picks did not perform. That is ten hag.

Another Pep masterclass in man management.

I expect to see Jack ripping it up just as the season reaches its peak moments.

We are so fortunate to have this man at our club.

Time for Jack to become one of our leaders, it's up to him, a big 3 months coming up for him for his future career.

He should be fit, fresh and busting his guts in the coming weeks and if he does we will win plenty.

Unfortunately just gives the media more ammunition to throw at us……
No it does not, Grealish has only played 19 times this season for numerous reasons, he has made it easy for Pep to leave him out, that's nothing to do with the media.

Grealish or any other player for that matter has to perform and perform consistently and to a high level.

Grealish now has the chance to make that LW spot his own in the run in, it's simply up to him, if he plays to his ability I have no doubt Pep will pick him for a vast majority of the rest of the season.

No it does not, Grealish has only played 19 times this season for numerous reasons, he has made it easy for Pep to leave him out, that's nothing to do with the media.

Grealish or any other player for that matter has to perform and perform consistently and to a high level.

Grealish now has the chance to make that LW spot his own in the run in, it's simply up to him, if he plays to his ability I have no doubt Pep will pick him for a vast majority of the rest of the season.

Agreed, simply upto him, but he's got to have a run in the team to prove it I suppose, after coming out with this Pep has to give him a go, but for how long is the question, a 20 min run off the bench proves nothing if you don't get a goal or an assist it seems.

I like Grealish, bit daft, but I do, but injuries aside, and to be fair he's had a good share of them, the challenge was set the minute we signed Doku, now Pep has set the gauntlet, great managerial skills some might say, but can only be proved if given a go in the team, big 3 months in his career at City ahead, or it appears that could be that come the summer.

Thankfully with fighting on three fronts, games are a plenty, so no excuse from either Pep or Jack to get it right, we shall see.............starting tonight possibly.

If Jack getting played either in the upcoming match or the next match after. Then all of this ridicilious speculation that Pep hates Jack this season should be put to end.

It was ridicilious back then prior Copenhagen match, if Pep hates Jack so much then why the fuck he give Jack a chance to play in away match in Champions League match then. Pep can just completely dropped him not even bringing him into matchday bench to teach him a lesson.

I doesn't make any sense of what Pep said in pers conference about certain player like Jack to what he is actually doing on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.