10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack getting played either in the upcoming match or the next match after. Then all of this ridicilious speculation that Pep hates Jack this season should be put to end.

It was ridicilious back then prior Copenhagen match, if Pep hates Jack so much then why the fuck he give Jack a chance to play in away match in Champions League match then. Pep can just completely dropped him not even bringing him into matchday bench to teach him a lesson.

I doesn't make any sense of what Pep said in pers conference about certain player like Jack to what he is actually doing on the pitch.
Not sure what this Pep/Jack alleged issue has come from.

A simple matter of a player not performing at his best, and if there was any sort of issue Jack Grealish would have been moved on.

There is no issue, Grealish has to get fit and perform.

This isn’t the first time Pep has been digging him out in pressers. If you look over the course of the season he’s done it pretty much whenever he’s had the opportunity.

Which from the outside barely makes sense as when Grealish has actually been allowed to play he’s played pretty well. Especially compared to some other guaranteed starters who’ve struggled to find form this season. And it’s hardly like Doku has been throwing in 10/10 performances.

Clearly something has happened behind the scenes and basically we don’t know about it. Unfortunately we are only getting Pep making barbed public comments which he knows the media will pounce on.

Personally I think it’s shit man management (when you look at Grealish’s personality) and completely unnecessary. Considering Pep has been doing this for months despite Jack getting burgled/injured/unwell indicates there are bigger issues afoot.

Some players it might work with but it’s clear that Jack as a “confidence player” (his own words) who “wants to know he’s loved” (his own words) is hardly the man to play this public game with if Pep wants to get the best out of him.

Pep did it to Kalvin and he crushed under pressure, a strong personality is the difference between the true professionals and the pretenders. Jack has to take this on the chin and bounce back up.
Was this not an old quote made when Jack did actually return - just beofre or after his injury ?

This isn’t the first time Pep has been digging him out in pressers. If you look over the course of the season he’s done it pretty much whenever he’s had the opportunity.

Which from the outside barely makes sense as when Grealish has actually been allowed to play he’s played pretty well. Especially compared to some other guaranteed starters who’ve struggled to find form this season. And it’s hardly like Doku has been throwing in 10/10 performances.

Clearly something has happened behind the scenes and basically we don’t know about it. Unfortunately we are only getting Pep making barbed public comments which he knows the media will pounce on.

Personally I think it’s shit man management (when you look at Grealish’s personality) and completely unnecessary. Considering Pep has been doing this for months despite Jack getting burgled/injured/unwell indicates there are bigger issues afoot.

Some players it might work with but it’s clear that Jack as a “confidence player” (his own words) who “wants to know he’s loved” (his own words) is hardly the man to play this public game with if Pep wants to get the best out of him.
Well you can believe totally in the “unbiased no agenda” BBC article or you can believe the City web site version on pep’s comments.
I know which one I trust. Plus, I trust Pep

Unfortunately just gives the media more ammunition to throw at us……
Hanging out a player with injury dry in public is really in bad taste.

Especially after Pep just said this one week ago about how to keep on playing Akanji back to fitness.

“There are players that take their rhythm more quickly, but Manu (Akanji) was injured for two, three, four weeks,” said the City boss.

“I rely a lot on Manu, he’s an incredible player and I will decide who plays, that’s all. And as much games you play, the more rhythm you have. That’s normal.”

Unfortunately just gives the media more ammunition to throw at us……

Posts like these makes me laugh. No way you can convince me that certain posters here don't have their favourites

8h6qtt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.