10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone is to blame. You can be medically cleared and still re-aggravate the same injury (or injure something else due to overcompensating). It's shit luck but likely not down to Pep/medical mismanagement. Feel for Jack hope he is better soon

Gutted man he doesn't deserve this after how he has been playing before the injury .

Makes more sense here.

jack-grealish-finlay-fisher-777227926.jpg

Get strong soon, Jack!

Jacky Boy has shown how much he's taken this club to his heart, how much it means to him to represent us and how proud he is of doing it. We need to show some effort in letting him know the fans are behind him and that we cannot wait for him to return. He truly deserves it.

It's not Pep's job to decide whether a player is fit, you know...Depends also on how the player feels and what he says. If anything, Grealish might rushed himself back by insisting he feels fully fit. Normally, our medical staff gets things right. That's why we could win the Treble with a small squad.
Our medical team did not get it right with Kev or Stones at the beginning of the season. Did they?

Do we even know if it’s the same injury?
He looked to be holding his right groin again so probably (I also thought I saw him tell Kev it was his groin). Hopefully it's not worse than last time.

Needs an arm around the shoulder IMO. He's having a torrid time of it physically and emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.