10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
his end product is frustrating. not saying he has to bring in Salah, Saka type numbers from the the left in goals and assists certainly he couldnt do that vs mostly packed defences at his best season at Villa he was mostly roaming forward with pace vs loose defences counterattacking even which is not the case at City with packed defences and us controlling the game and the tempo often, but he can easily start 5 games in a row without a shot on target or an assist let alone a goal. thats ok if the rest of the team is firing on all cylinders but KDb out, gundo gone, Mahrez gone, who all brought in lots of goals and assists. what if Haaland out injured for 6-8 weeks. rest of the team needs to up their tally. hard to see Grealish up his tally currently in any way.

I think this part of his game can improve a lot, some says he is not here for the end product, yes but he can do both if he improves those skills and makes better decisions than shoot into two defenders often jumping out to him to block him.

He's ok at what he does but he has no penetration at all.

In many respects he's worse than Sterling. He's definitely worse than Sane and not on the same level as Mahrez.

All things considered, he's not great but he holds the wing which makes everything tick.
£100 million for a holding left midfielder seems a bit excessive.

£100 million for a holding left midfielder seems a bit excessive.
And I totally agree.
I wasn't saying I liked it.
I think we need someone with more penetration and speed.
I think they need to be able to go passed people.

I think Grealish does a job but it's not the job I would want from him.

3 years waiting for his brilliance in the final third to show.

I think Jack main strength is his ability to keep the ball and his hard work that why I hope to see him somewhere in the middle.

On the flanks you want someone who will cause a real danger.

3 years waiting for his brilliance in the final third to show.

I think Jack main strength is his ability to keep the ball and his hard work that why I hope to see him somewhere in the middle.

On the flanks you want someone who will cause a real danger.

Pep wants contribution from awinger in final third? How wrong can he be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.