10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm flabbergasted we won a treble,and are currently rated the best side in the world,having to play this chump every week.

He has been superb for us but he has got the talent to go up another level offensively imo

Quality retention player however he needs competition like all good players. Someone like Eze would be perfect.

3 years waiting for his brilliance in the final third to show.

I think Jack main strength is his ability to keep the ball and his hard work that why I hope to see him somewhere in the middle.

On the flanks you want someone who will cause a real danger.

Don't take an excerpt of his interview and presenting it as fact. If you listening the full interview, Pep is not saying it the way you want Pep to think Jack is.

He was average at best against the barcodes but let’s not get too giddy after two games
We know he’s not going to be like Leroy etc
There’s a whole lot more to his game that can improve and will as the season goes on.

No one is expecting him to turn in to a different player. I think most fans acknowledge that he's a different type of winger to the likes of Salah, Diaz, Martinelli, Mitoma, Son etc., but it's clear from Pep's quotes that he wants more from Jack in the final third which is fair enough.

He's a great asset to the team, he gives us energy, holds the ball up brilliantly, can glide from one side of the pitch to the other with ease, keeps things simple and wins us free kicks in dangerous positions.

He's completely different to what we have and what we've had in the past, I love him playing for us. Great character too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.