10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Maybe he does trying things in training and doesn’t like what he sees. There must be a reason why he hasn’t featured much and that for me is because he has had a poor season and didn’t deserve to be playing on form alone. Doku has done much better recently. The mystery for yesterday was persevering with Bernado.
Doku looks better because Doku is an actual winger, Jack isn't. Try him out in the CM role or a free role like he had in Villa. This winger experiment has ran its course. Play him in his natural role or sell him and get someone who can play the natural role. Using a fork to eat soup is fucking crazy, get a fucking spoon or order a steak.

Doku looks better because Doku is an actual winger, Jack isn't. Try him out in the CM role or a free role like he had in Villa. This winger experiment has ran its course. Play him in his natural role or sell him and get someone who can play the natural role. Using a fork to eat soup is fucking crazy, get a fucking spoon or order a steak.
I agree and I personally think we will sell him if we get any interest.

I hope he has a quiet and unremarkable time at the parade today, although that might be wishful thinking.

Personally I wouldn't sell him, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he does go. I think it depends on the details of the reasoning for him playing so little since recovering from his most recent injury.

If he's got stuff going on and Pep and the club know and are giving him time and space to deal with it away from the public scrutiny that comes with playing, then maybe he stays. Especially if he has a good summer, gets his mind and body right and comes back at his best.

If he's done something to lose Pep's trust then there's probably only one outcome.
What difference does it make of he gets smashed or not? our seasons over now anyway.

Totally agree!

He’s done well on the left, and gives us control that Doku doesn’t but I don’t see why he can’t give this in the centre. Doku’s has been used on the right and centrally more than Jack has. But what do we know ‍

Last edited:
No one fucking knows what will happen in the summer, if he does go i don't mind if only there will be replacement with similar skillset like him.

Atleast if Jack does goes i don't have to be forced reading insane takes and stupid speculation involving him ever again from this thread.
Elaborate please. Theres nothing insane about posting "he neither scores or assists", It's a fact. Possession is overrated anyway, we had 75% yesterday for all the good it did us.

Grealish was never going to thrive at left wing without an overlapping full back. The defence know what he is going to do and can easily block it off with the midfielder sitting just inside the full back. He isn’t slow but he isn’t going to knock it passed the full back. He has been solid overall but like Haaland is does appear we have spent a lot of money on them and hoped they would adapt to our system than changing our system to get the best out of them? But we keep winning the league so what do I know!

Grealish was never going to thrive at left wing without an overlapping full back. The defence know what he is going to do and can easily block it off with the midfielder sitting just inside the full back. He isn’t slow but he isn’t going to knock it passed the full back. He has been solid overall but like Haaland is does appear we have spent a lot of money on them and hoped they would adapt to our system than changing our system to get the best out of them? But we keep winning the league so what do I know!
Yes we won the league but jacks contribution was minimal. His time here has been a disappointment.

Elaborate please. Theres nothing insane about posting "he neither scores or assists", It's a fact. Possession is overrated anyway, we had 75% yesterday for all the good it did us.
Every trophy we have won ,every league we have won over the last 10 years has been the fruit of possession football. We lose one final to a team playing like Wimbledon all of a sudden it’s over rated. Yes right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.