10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

he cannot have another season like this one otherwise we need to cash in. we kind of carried him this season, he never hit form and playing got reduced big time towards the end too.

I assume he will have a hard time to win back his starting place next season especially if Savio hits the ground running and Doku continues to improve.

I wouldnt be against trying him out centrally, I mean KDb aint gonna start every game every 3 days will he?
We also have new CL format which 2 extra games in first half of the season.

Pep must of seen enough of him to think he will be no good in midfield or on the left or anywhere else but the right! I don't think he has the ability to see a pass for an assist to be in that Kdb role..

Pep must of seen enough of him to think he will be no good in midfield or on the left or anywhere else but the right! I don't think he has the ability to see a pass for an assist to be in that Kdb role..
Kev frequently passes it with one touch like he has eyes in the side of his head, I don't think Jack could do that.

I really think Jack can do a job in the centre of the park, put Doku and Savio (assuming Bernie goes) out wide next season and let them cause havoc. Jack is about control, so put him in a place where control really matters. He certainly couldn’t have done worse than Kev yesterday and I love me some Kev.

There are a few of us who believe that Jack could do well in the centre of the pitch, however the one person who appears not to be in favour is Pep, and not sure that he is likely to change his thinking on the topic.

Kev frequently passes it with one touch like he has eyes in the side of his head, I don't think Jack could do that.
It’s not really that attribute that I see for Jack in midfield. It’s more the direct running and carrying that I think he could utilise more with freedom. I think perhaps he plays too risk adversely. Doku is happy to take risks but also knows when to play it safe need that from Jack.

He’s had a bit of a nothing season. I don’t agree with the nonsense that Pep has killed his game especially when you see the way Doku/Foden play. If someone offered us £40 mill + I think we should take it

Very much depends on who comes in to replace him. Unless we can get a couple of new world-class centre mids I would like to see him given a chance there.

He’s had a bit of a nothing season. I don’t agree with the nonsense that Pep has killed his game especially when you see the way Doku/Foden play. If someone offered us £40 mill + I think we should take it
Of course pep hasn’t killed his game. He plays for a team who usually play against a low block. He has never scored or assisted throughout his whole career so he is pretty much the same player but he just doesn’t enjoy the space he had at villa as teams didn’t sit so deep.

When we signed him I basically said he was a right footed mahrez without the goals and assists. I still feel that way. Mahrez was 10x the player Jack is yet he got way more hate on this board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.