10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

He’s had a bit of a nothing season. I don’t agree with the nonsense that Pep has killed his game especially when you see the way Doku/Foden play. If someone offered us £40 mill + I think we should take it
I have seen Gvardiol dribble past players, including defenders. Gvardiol given license to attack in his first season. Gvardiol, a defender, has more bite and freedom in his attack than Grealish. Damn, Rico lewis and Oscar have freedom and bite in attack than Grealish. Ppl saying Grealish isn't given freedom to attack or allowed to dribble past players or Pep "killed" his game are truly dululu. Doku tearing arses left, right and center in his first season and yet the most expensive signing is being chained and put on restraints? Mxm that's a lie.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with him having a few drinks now
Maybe not, but will Pep appreciate him doing this quite often?
I have this feeling that Pep was very pissed of with him being in that state last week when he's on the back of a poor season and should be doing everything he possibly can to get back on the pitch.
Pep is an absolute pro and demands that from his players. Peps demands are obvious, he expects his players to be humble and professional. Jack goes on the piss maybe too much when he's not making the starting 11 because his appearances have been poor.
If Jack was hammered again on the bus Pep will not be amused.

Is his time up here? He appears to have fallen right out of favour lately.
Who knows, we all want a version of Jack lighting up the pitch with brilliant performances, then we can say he was worth his cost to the team......can he get there?

At the moment I think Bobb has a more positive effect. Trouble for Bobb is he can't get on the pitch either as there are more senior players blocking his path, a bit like the Palmer situation, and if we go out and buy another winger his path will be blocked even more

Who knows, we all want a version of Jack lighting up the pitch with brilliant performances, then we can say he was worth his cost to the team......can he get there?

At the moment I think Bobb has a more positive effect. Trouble for Bobb is he can't get on the pitch either as there are more senior players blocking his path, a bit like the Palmer situation, and if we go out and buy another winger his path will be blocked even more
Oscar MUST play significantly more minutes next season, including more starts.

Maybe not, but will Pep appreciate him doing this quite often?
I have this feeling that Pep was very pissed of with him being in that state last week when he's on the back of a poor season and should be doing everything he possibly can to get back on the pitch.
Pep is an absolute pro and demands that from his players. Peps demands are obvious, he expects his players to be humble and professional. Jack goes on the piss maybe too much when he's not making the starting 11 because his appearances have been poor.
If Jack was hammered again on the bus Pep will not be amused.
Jack also needs to figure out if he wants to play for England this summer - and being so publicly pissed is not the best indication that he is ready to do so.

Is his time up here? He appears to have fallen right out of favour lately.
Don’t think so. Guardiola gave him his backing yesterday.

“He will be back. He’s struggled this season and Jeremy has made an incredible step forward as everyone has seen in the last games. But Jack will be back at the level of last season, I'm pretty sure.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.