10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Don’t think so. Guardiola gave him his backing yesterday.

“He will be back. He’s struggled this season and Jeremy has made an incredible step forward as everyone has seen in the last games. But Jack will be back at the level of last season, I'm pretty sure.”

Would love to see Jack and doku in the same team and Phil

Don’t think so. Guardiola gave him his backing yesterday.

“He will be back. He’s struggled this season and Jeremy has made an incredible step forward as everyone has seen in the last games. But Jack will be back at the level of last season, I'm pretty sure.”

It may not mean anything, though. He can hardly write the player off publicly. We need to keep his values as high as possible if we decide to sell him, especially when it isn't easy to find a buyer.

One good season out of three isn't a great return for 100 mill. He needs to really step it up next season to prove his worth.

One good season out of three isn't a great return for 100 mill. He needs to really step it up next season to prove his worth.

If we knew that signing Grealish would help us win the Treble, we would have paid even more to get him.

Given that he has been part of us winning the Treble and winning 4 titles in a row, we won’t have any regrets. He's been a valuable member of the squad and has helped Haaland to settle quickly.

His ADHD causes him to have a severe alcohol addiction. I guess he's got max 2-3 more years at the top and he'll go back to Villa or some other mid table Premier League team, or maybe he'll go to Serie A where pace isn't needed that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.