10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

His ADHD causes him to have a severe alcohol addiction. I guess he's got max 2-3 more years at the top and he'll go back to Villa or some other mid table Premier League team, or maybe he'll go to Serie A where pace isn't needed that much.
Lmao, what a post this is. Diagnosis of two medical conditions based on projection and nothing else, and describing Villa as a mid-table team when they've just qualified for the Champions League. Oh, and of course he's only got 2-3 years left at the top - because he'll be 29 in September. By 2027 he'll be 32 which is about the level most players do make that step down, lol. Zabaleta made that step down to West Ham at 32 and retired at 35 and he was the ultimate professional. What's gone on here.

His ADHD causes him to have a severe alcohol addiction. I guess he's got max 2-3 more years at the top and he'll go back to Villa or some other mid table Premier League team, or maybe he'll go to Serie A where pace isn't needed that much.

I came to say I like the lad and feel he needs that confidence back from treble season and regular football to show his best and that his best is a huge benefit to the team especially against the very top teams
Turns out he needs medication and an intervention
Who knew

Not sure which is a more common event - occasionally jiggling your leg, or having a bit too much to drink when you have something to celebrate.

Regardless, neither is sufficient to diagnose anything more than a case of being a person. I really do think we need to avoid casually throwing around diagnoses of things we think players have wrong with them. It's distasteful and intrusive.

Got to say, I really hope Jack moves into the middle next season. He has all of Kovacic's attributes (strong on the ball, comfortable in possession, knows how to skip past players when needed, incredible workrate and good at defending from the front), and if we're moving towards having Doku, Bobb, Savio types on the wings, who look to take a man on over maintaining shape, Grealish playing in the middle as the foil to Foden's more explosive nature might just be the (re)making of him after an up and down season. De Bruyne won't be a guaranteed starter every week from now on because he is, finally, at long last, slowing down. And I don't think him and Foden together have complemented each other quite as well as they could. Whereas Grealish is a naturally deferential player and having someone like him stitching the midfield together with Rodri and Foden taking the headlines could really work for us.

Plus, I think we might get a lot out of him if he's feeling like he needs to prove himself again. It's going to be tougher than ever to get the lads motivated for next season after winning the treble and then 4-in-a-row - Pep's said so himself. For that reason, I think "squad players" from this season, like Lewis, Stones, Grealish, Bobb etc. will be vital next year because they will want to make sure their names are in the first XI as much as possible. Plus, any new faces will immediately want to show they belong here among the very best. They'll want to "carry on the glory of the City" as the lads said in the early 70s. Whereas the likes of Walker, Bernardo Silva, and De Bruyne, they know their days are coming to an end, they've won everything it's possible to win at club level while playing virtually every game, and that it's time for them to hand the baton over. De Bruyne has already said as much about Phil, saying City is his team now and that he won us the league this year.

City will still go out and find an attacking midfielder this summer but with Nunes and Bernardo probably on the way out, and with Doku putting down a serious marker on the left wing, it might be time for Grealish's attributes to be used elsewhere.

He is a nice lad, but he is quite childish which is very common for people with ADHD. Stop at 0:04 sec and watch him stimming his right leg.

I do that with my leg or tap my foot quite often when sitting. I also rarely stand still, like if I'm waiting for a train or something.

I don't have ADHD. People just have their own little habits, it doesn't mean its always some medical condition.

He is a nice lad, but he is quite childish which is very common for people with ADHD. Stop at 0:04 sec and watch him stimming his right leg.

Haha give over. I do this. Many do! It's literally a very normal thing. I can assure you I don't have ADHD and have never had anything close to an addiction problem. It's literally no different to just playing with your hands or scratching your head. A pretty normal reaction when you're a little nervous, tired, bored, uncomfortable etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.