10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real hate last season was for Doku.A lot of it from Jack fan boys on here.
lol. doku was adored, then not adored then adored again. did other 3 newbies get love and butterflies and glitter?

The real hate last season was for Doku.A lot of it from Jack fan boys on here.
Agreed but the absolute vile spoken about Ederson was shameful, that guy from day 1 at this club has been magnificent, he HAS NEVER let this club down and has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in the world and one of the great and most likable characters in the game, yet some of our fan base think he is sh1t.

Said many times but where is this hate for Grealish? There is no hate , just disappointment that he has not fulfilled his enormous talent.

There are plenty in our squad that do far worse than Grealish off the pitch, some of the names you would be shocked by, but you don't get to hear about it because they perform on the pitch every game, that's the only difference.

There are plenty in our squad that do far worse than Grealish off the pitch, some of the names you would be shocked by, but you don't get to hear about it because they perform on the pitch every game, that's the only difference.
You don't get to hear about it.
I wonder why.

You don't get to hear about it.
I wonder why.
Because Grealish is high profile, he and his Mrs live on social media, that comes with a price.

Just look at the Rodri posts, a humble man, lives simply etc, you never hear about the guy away from the pitch that's his choice, yet he was one that was utterly hammered on the night of winning our 4th title.

So basically we are a club full of degenerates?

you'd think so, going by the way some people on here talk.

Although some people's idea of a degenerate, piss head, alcoholic is a young lad in their 20s photographed having a good scoop at the end of the season and getting a bit pissed.

Sometimes I think I've joined a forum for monks!

The reality is we're not seeing photos of our players falling out of bars while shitfaced during the season. If they were, it'd be all over the Internet, you can guarantee that.

Nothing wrong with them having a blowout when the season ends. They deserve to have a skinfull after the effort they put in.

Because Grealish is high profile, he and his Mrs live on social media, that comes with a price.

Just look at the Rodri posts, a humble man, lives simply etc, you never hear about the guy away from the pitch that's his choice, yet he was one that was utterly hammered on the night of winning our 4th title.
Does Rodri live somewhere cheap like Dukinfield near @Bigg Bigg Blue or somewhere more chic like Stalybridge.

Does Rodri live somewhere cheap like Dukinfield near @Bigg Bigg Blue or somewhere more chic like Stalybridge.
I think so and no social media.

Social media has many benefits for high profile people, financial, endorsements, sponsorship etc but it has a huge downside if those same high profile people don't perform or stray off the straight and narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.