10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
and winners, 4 in a row
:)

I don't give a dam what players do off the pitch as long as they do the business on the pitch.

David Silva had legendary status in the dressing room for some of his exploits but he kept his head down.
No way. Spanish Dave, a horny, alcoholic bastard? No fucking way.

20240613_092354.png

i just dont accept phil calling me a **** for even suggesting he has a drinking problem when he has and coasted all season on the treble and even was dropped from a squad because pep said he was not training well, clearly last season was a write off whilst the others stayed professional and went again , phil can call blues cunts as usual, it is fucking lazy and offensive

Why is Pep saying he’s not training well linked to drink?

Has he coasted? He’s been injured, had personal problems and struggled for form. I wouldn’t, personally, say he’s come onto the pitch when he had and not been arsed or tried.

The training thing has been built up by his detractors to say that he’s not been arsed in training. As far as I’m aware, Pep said he was not training well. That can mean tactically, fitness wise, form - but everyone takes it as he’s turned up and sacked it off for some reason.

What direct evidence do you have that he’s been unprofessional?

Has he coasted? He’s been injured, had personal problems and struggled for form. I wouldn’t, personally, say he’s come onto the pitch when he had and not been arsed or tried.

The training thing has been built up by his detractors to say that he’s not been arsed in training. As far as I’m aware, Pep said he was not training well. That can mean tactically, fitness wise, form - but everyone takes it as he’s turned up and sacked it off for some reason.

He and phil came into training after going out the night before, pep said they were not in a fit state to train , you would have to google that to find what pep said

I am not here to argue , just responded to a post

Pretty certain Pep would have taken all avenues to stop a drink problem, including letting everyone know, my opinion is the ref`s allowed him to get kicked to death in an International season, something no other country would allow.

He and phil came into training after going out the night before, pep said they were not in a fit state to train , you would have to google that to find what pep said

I am not here to argue , just responded to a post
I have heard from a "source" that Grealish is incredibly professional and will not touch alcohol during an ongoing season, but when he drinks, he's all in
We saw this a few years ago with pictures of him in that gutter in Spain and we saw what condition he was in at the parade last year
Chances are, that if he was given the green light to hit the booze the other week, he won't just have had a few beers, it will have been an Oliver Reed type session

Chances are, that if he was given the green light to hit the booze the other week, he won't just have had a few beers, it will have been an Oliver Reed type session
And how many football supporters do the same? Look at the photos of the Scottish Supporters in Germany at the moment. It's allowed when you are not playing.
Jack is a professional and I have also heard that he only drinks after the season is over.
Crikey at Wembley a few years ago I sat next to a woman who was well out of it and at half time actually fell asleep on my shoulder. Never met her in my life, never seen her since but the lad on the other side of her took a photo of it.
Jack has too much respect for Pep (& from Pep). JMHO

And how many football supporters do the same? Look at the photos of the Scottish Supporters in Germany at the moment. It's allowed when you are not playing.
Jack is a professional and I have also heard that he only drinks after the season is over.
Crikey at Wembley a few years ago I sat next to a woman who was well out of it and at half time actually fell asleep on my shoulder. Never met her in my life, never seen her since but the lad on the other side of her took a photo of it.
Jack has too much respect for Pep (& from Pep). JMHO

Some of the comments on this thread are just fanciful @ EB and from what I perceive to be a deep-seated dislike of Grealish. ( for what ever reason, and he didn't set the £100m transfer fee either )

If he was as bad as is quoted, I find it extremely hard to believe that a manager as intense and driven as Pep would tolerate some of the things he is quoted as having done.

And if it is his playing style which pisses posters off, do they believe that he isn't playing as instructed , because we all saw an entirely different player when at Villa.

It is very frustrating to see a player in the team getting such grief from people who have absolutely no genuine idea of the individual they are prepared to villify due to their personal perception or the shit comments from a City hating media.

But it is a forum where everybody has the opportunity to post their thoughts/opinions...............but it doesn't mean that they are worth reading or getting upset about .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.