10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the comments on this thread are just fanciful @ EB and from what I perceive to be a deep-seated dislike of Grealish. ( for what ever reason, and he didn't set the £100m transfer fee either )

If he was as bad as is quoted, I find it extremely hard to believe that a manager as intense and driven as Pep would tolerate some of the things he is quoted as having done.

And if it is his playing style which pisses posters off, do they believe that he isn't playing as instructed , because we all saw an entirely different player when at Villa.

It is very frustrating to see a player in the team getting such grief from people who have absolutely no genuine idea of the individual they are prepared to villify due to their perception or the shit comments from a City hating media.

But it is a forum where everybody has the opportunity to post their thoughts/opinions...............but it doesn't mean that they are worth reading or getting upset about .
I know, I really shouldn't let myself get wound up by it.... it's just he plays in Blue and he seems such a kind lad. :-)

I know, I really shouldn't let myself get wound up by it.... it's just he plays in Blue and he seems such a kind lad. :-)
If he was on the ale all the time, Pep wouldn’t entertain him, just as when Kalvin came back from the World Cup overweight.

If you’re not under your maximum weight, Pep doesn’t let you train. I can’t imagine he allows players to train hungover either.

I'm with Eccles on this one. He's a lovely bloke and certainly doesn't deserve the pelters he gets from certain sections of our fanbase.

He is young and living his best life. Just hope he has a better season coming up.

Hopefully Jack will learn from this season just gone, and his exclusion (wrongly) from the England squad.

We will definately need him this season, he is one of the seniors carrying things over from our past seasons. He can be a driver of our new team, if he knuckles down and throws himself into being professional for his last few seasons of football.

I'm with Eccles on this one. He's a lovely bloke and certainly doesn't deserve the pelters he gets from certain sections of our fanbase.

He is young and living his best life. Just hope he has a better season coming up.
Does he really get pelters from our fanbase.
Maybe a small.amount but Mahrez and Sterling got far more stick than Jack.

Seems to be a certain element not too far from this forum, who God knows why, are not his biggest fans....

Irl everyone I've met likes him.
I'd probably like him too if I met him.
My thing with Jack is I find him very frustrating when he plays. Too many touches, too many sideways passes to Rodri, he slows the game down. I was praying that Pep didn't put him on in the FA cup final. I wanted Doku on with his goal threat, and boy did we need a goal! and so it went that Doku was our best player.

Jack is a lovely bloke though, he's poster boy stuff, and I'm sure the ladies love him. If he had as many goals and assists as Raheem I'd love him a lot more.

His drinking goes back to his villa days , front page in a drunken heap on the street , drink driving , being pissed all week after the treble, this year not fit enough to play in the fa cup after celebrating too much, turning up to training not in a fit state that time dragging phil into it , so to suggest he might have a drink problem making you a **** is laughable
Sounds a bit like you Kaz :)

Some of the comments on this thread are just fanciful @ EB and from what I perceive to be a deep-seated dislike of Grealish. ( for what ever reason, and he didn't set the £100m transfer fee either )

If he was as bad as is quoted, I find it extremely hard to believe that a manager as intense and driven as Pep would tolerate some of the things he is quoted as having done.

And if it is his playing style which pisses posters off, do they believe that he isn't playing as instructed , because we all saw an entirely different player when at Villa.

It is very frustrating to see a player in the team getting such grief from people who have absolutely no genuine idea of the individual they are prepared to villify due to their personal perception or the shit comments from a City hating media.

But it is a forum where everybody has the opportunity to post their thoughts/opinions...............but it doesn't mean that they are worth reading or getting upset about .
If he had the remotest issue with drink or an unprofessional person Pep and the club would have dumped him long ago, whatever the cost and the dressing room would have shunned him.

Talk of drink problems are fanciful and lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.