10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard from a "source" that Grealish is incredibly professional and will not touch alcohol during an ongoing season, but when he drinks, he's all in
We saw this a few years ago with pictures of him in that gutter in Spain and we saw what condition he was in at the parade last year
Chances are, that if he was given the green light to hit the booze the other week, he won't just have had a few beers, it will have been an Oliver Reed type session
It's really not that hard to get completely shit faced if you don't drink for months at a time as well.

All this shit faced nonsense.
Shitfaced is not the problem.
It was last seasons form that was the problem.
For City and England.Nothing else.
Jack is a likeable lad who lost form last season.
No need to go looking for excuses when it is staring you in the face.
Agree 100% - From all accounts Jack has one of the lowest body fat ratios in the entire squad. So what if he likes a beer or three when he's celebrating. I am looking forward to next year being a big one for our Jack. Good lad on and off the field and universally liked by his teammates.

He is a target because of his fee, the club he joined, and his talent and looks. He is a superbly talented player but had a bad year - injury and the house robbery didn't help. I'd be surprised if anyone on here hasn't had a bit of a bad run. I hope he comes through it as he's a valuable member of our squad.

He is a target because of his fee, the club he joined, and his talent and looks. He is a superbly talented player but had a bad year - injury and the house robbery didn't help. I'd be surprised if anyone on here hasn't had a bit of a bad run. I hope he comes through it as he's a valuable member of our squad.
He is talented but not supremely talented.

I am joking. We can agree that he's a talented player and a valuable member of the squad. We can also probably agree that he had a bad year. We can probably also agree that he is targeted too. We don't need to play semantics.

He was off for ten months , very few injuries , cancelo got punched in the face during his robbery but played the next game , if the house break in , which he wasnt at , affected him for several months then he is weak . Pep said he pulled him out of the fulham game near the end of the season , i think , because he wasnt training well and a few comments by pep during the seaon hinted he wasnt hungry . I dont know why saying he had a bad season is triggering some people so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.