10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a better player in the more open games against the better sides than he is against the ‘lesser’ teams who sit deeper.

I think his skill set struggles a bit against the teams who sit back more.
I think most of our players look better against the better sides, as no player is 'used' to having to break down a team playing so deep

As for Grealish, he keeps the ball moving and is constantly being fouled, more so against the lesser teams, make of that what you will

I just think this whole Grealish thing is a pointless debate in general. How are people suggesting he offers nothing, he's ineffective etc when he plays every single game, with the outcome normally being us winning!

Last edited:
I just wish he would do that more often, go down the outside and use his left foot for delivery. He can do it well, as we saw today.

I'm aware he's often instructed to play the way he does, but for me it means he's not utilising his other abilities like he did today, and it's another way of utilising the best finisher in the world, who's also a big lanky fucker that can stick his big blonde head on it.

Even if he just goes that route a couple more times a game, as least defenders will start having to guess which way he's going, rather than them having a head start in their thinking cos they know he is cutting inside.

I think most of our players look better against the better sides, as no player is 'used' to having to break down a team playing so deep

As for Grealish, he keeps the ball moving and is constantly being fouled, more so against the lesser teams, make of that what you will

I just think this whole Grealish thing is a pointless debate in general. How are people suggesting he offers nothing, he's ineffective etc when he plays every single game, with the outcome normally being us winning!
Yeah but perhaps Pep is a fool who just gets lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.