10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is a half chance . It's either a chance or it isn't. This whole stats business is nonsense . Jack was useless first half ,he upped his game second half resulting in crossing for a goal. Don't need a load of stats to assess his performance. The above sums it up nicely.
None of the things you're responding to are related to stats, they're very basic football terms that have been used since time immemorial. If I'm having to teach people on here what the phrase "half chance" means then no wonder we're struggling to assess Grealish's performance.

Ï
None of the things you're responding to are related to stats, they're very basic football terms that have been used since time immemorial. If I'm having to teach people on here what the phrase "half chance" means then no wonder we're struggling to assess Grealish's performance.
Apologies I think it was the post before yours had the load of stats on it.

One can defo say he played safe 1st half, but he amped it up in the 2nd half and was our best chance creator over the whole game.

And yet we play against them nearly every week, and we've just won a treble with him in the team Every. Single. Week.
He’s a better player in the more open games against the better sides than he is against the ‘lesser’ teams who sit deeper.

I think his skill set struggles a bit against the teams who sit back more.

What exactly is a half chance . It's either a chance or it isn't. This whole stats business is nonsense . Jack was useless first half ,he upped his game second half resulting in crossing for a goal. Don't need a load of stats to assess his performance. The above sums it up nicely.
Whole stats business is nonsense. Lol

Guess the billions & billions (probably trillions) spent on data analytics, across different business sectors, including football, is all wasted eh? ;)

Reactions: OB1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.