10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which games did he get MOTM performances?

What do you mean by this, statement doesn't make sense.

Are you saying successful because we won the treble?? If so then that's obvious, im not referring to the teams overall success im saying Grealish has had average performances, which he has come out and mentioned himself.

To be specific since the semi-final againts Sheffield Utd in April (which he was poor in but got assists) his individual performances have been average.

His best performances came after the World cup until as mentioned late April after that he had a huge drop off.
most probably fucked,after the season including the world cup, and i wouldn't say he had a huge drop off, or he wouldn't of been playing

I'm smart enough to know he could bring a whole lot more.
Just ignore them, they think Jack is above the critiscm, whether its because he's English or costs 100mil so they think he needs protection we'll never know. I've not seen one posts saying Jack cant play for City, all I've seen is posts saying he should be offering more.

Just ignore them, they think Jack is above the critiscm, whether its because he's English or costs 100mil so they think he needs protection we'll never know. I've not seen one posts saying Jack cant play for City, all I've seen is posts saying he should be offering more.
Yet he's one of the few players we have that very rarely get's left out. Why would that be if he's not playing as well as he can? Almost like he's doing precisely what's asked of him and doing it well.

Yet he's one of the few players we have that very rarely get's left out. Why would that be if he's not playing as well as he can? Almost like he's doing precisely what's asked of him and doing it well.

Yes but we paid too much and he's still shit :)

I’d give up the game if you think he lack vision. You don’t find the passes he does in crowded area without having vision.
A dink to the far post and a through ball whilst running at speed simulataneously holding off a defender is not the same thing pal, which is why Kdb and Foden are on a deifferent level, know the difference.

He started this game losing the ball 3 times, he slowly improved to the point his marker had to be taken off or get sent off, all in all had a good game. For me Grealish is not a winger, so expecting him to fly down the wing like Sane is just not going to happen. He must be pissed off now though, after doing the leg work for Gundogan he finds Kovacic gets the free role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.