10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen Kev attempt many a through ball that hasn’t reached its destination and has ended up with us defending a counter so let’s not make out every pass is a gilt edged opportunity.
my point about Villa was directly answering wherever he could play an 8 or not.
Everything else is just word soup from a poster who will maybe catch up one day.
Grealish will never be given the Kdb role in this city team, he wouldn't even be given the chance to attempt the through balls kdb does, you can bookmark that.

This is coming from a poster who rates Grealish as a good player. By over protecting him you create an atmosphere of 'them' and 'us' and the fanbase becomes split. Truth be told Grealish hasn't had any competition for the RW spot until now.

9 goals 11 assists in 84 games. Again if this was sterling, Sancho, the dogs abuse would follow. Tidy player but still doesn't have anywhere near enough output.

I haven't been in this thread for about a year and surprise surprise the posters rushing to his defence and wanking him off at every opportunity are still here ready to pounce on anything slightly negative. How sad.
Hm, yes, I wonder why you stayed away when Jack was playing well and have suddenly popped up again when he's come in for some criticism.

Every time you compare him to Sterling you are making yourself look silly.
Totally different players in a different set up being asked to do different roles.
If you can’t be arsed to look at context and the evolution of our team since sterling’s hey days then there’s really no point carrying on.
You Grealo'sexuals' see everything as a hate.

No player is above critiscm. Im not comparing Sterling and Grealish, I said Sterling used to perfom well and still get critisced for aspects of his game.

Now he's at times "unplayable". Good grief.
He didn't turn up in the biggest game he'll likely ever play , 12 months previous he arguably cost us a place in the champions League final by being unable to put the several one on ones he had with the madrid keeper away. Had he I doubt the dramatic collapse ever happens. He's a good player but nowhere near a great one, at least not yet.
Cancelo cost us our place in the final.

Poor in the first half yesterday and has struggled to fully get going so far this season. But he was very good in the second half and looked well up for it. Hope it's the start of him finding his form from last season.

Hm, yes, I wonder why you stayed away when Jack was playing well and have suddenly popped up again when he's come in for some criticism.
Because this thread goes around in circles, never changing. Like a broken record stuck on a loop.

I'll check back in a year and it will still be exactly the same as it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.