10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean thumbnails of Bernardo*

If you've forgotten, ill remind you. Bernardo put in one of the best midfield performances I've ever seen againts Liverpool 18/19 and that was his outrageous assist to Kun.

He scores Big goals in Big games.
Your comparing Grealish and Bernardo asking 'why does Grealish get stick for his stats when Bernardo's is similiar'

Firstly Bernardo is rightfully a fan favourite for all the big performances he's had in his City career and there's been a ton of them.

Bernardo plays as a CM, AM, DM,LW, RW. You're actually making Grealish look bad by comparing his stats to Bernie, Bernie plays 10-12 games a season on the wing Jack plays every game on the wing, of course he'll have better stats then Bernie.
No, I meant Grealish as I could have done what you did with Bernardo, but it seemed pointless.

I have not tried to make either look bad.

I pointed out that neither have superb goal involvement stats.

The frustration is that he can do all the good stuff he does AND get more than one goal or assist every six or seven games. It doesn’t need to be an either/or situation.

Always in the back of my mind with Grealish is ‘imagine how much City fans would hate Sterling if he put up these numbers’. And they would. There’d be no talk about what else he brings to the team, we’d simply want him sold.
Mahrez got an assist and / or a goal every 3 games and still got destroyed here. Some are just lucky I guess

No, I meant Grealish as I could have done what you did with Bernardo, but it seemed pointless.

I have not tried to make either look bad.

I pointed out that neither have superb goal involvement stats.
Can you show me photo of Grealish scoring in a big game....I'll wait

(Proceeds to wait for pic of grealish scoring 4th vs L'pool)

Hold up, are we throwing Bernie under the bus here? The man's an absolute beast!!! How many times have we seen him run the dippers ragged? The rags? Also pops up in huge games like the one against the Spanish rags.
No. You probably need to reread what I’ve written if you’ve jumped to that conclusion.

Reactions: OB1
Can you show me photo of Grealish scoring in a big game....I'll wait

(Proceeds to wait for pic of grealish scoring 4th vs L'pool)
Probably not as you’ll need to define what you mean by big game. It‘s too easy for you to move the goal posts for me to get into that kind of debate with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.