10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish and bernardo on the wings with no KDB or Foden is not for me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is for pep, and we win games by 1 goal due to our incredible defence. Could have an incredible attack as well but no.
I don't understand the logic. The wingers created loads of chances. If I remembered correctly, someone else missed the pen. And one of our incredible defense gifted the opposition a goal.

I don't understand the logic. The wingers created loads of chances. If I remembered correctly, someone else missed the pen. And one of our incredible defense gifted the opposition a goal.
It's bizarro world. 30 shots, 9 shots on target, 2 goals, a missed penalty.

I can normally see where posters are coming from on issues, but the Grealish performance thread honestly makes me feel like I'm going mad.

It's bizarro world. 30 shots, 9 shots on target, 2 goals, a missed penalty.

I can normally see where posters are coming from on issues, but the Grealish performance thread honestly makes me feel like I'm going mad.
He did great for the assist - had a couple of good runs and drew some free kicks. But he looked far from his best, usual touch deserted him a couple of times and looked slow in decision making….season is early days and I have full confidence he will improve like others in the team.

We get it you will never understand why someone like Jack Grealish will always get started in our team despite of his lack of G/A contributions.
He might if he scores in the games he considers big, or is seen drinking a coffee if we ever have to form a guard of honour again.

Being a fan favourite is a complex thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.