10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, his form has been underwhelming this season to date.

Yup, he‘s looking slow and predictable after returning from injury.

Yup, Doku is a massive contrast and defo the better pick for most games on current form.

However, we rarely get in full stride this side of Xmas. This lad’s got credit in the bank from last year and knockers should judge his contribution at the end of the season.

No problem with people criticising in the meantime; just a reminder to keep everything in perspective.

Someone who has a different opinion is now a fuckwit - Does it really have to come to this level of debating?
Let's have it right, this place is full of mard arses that don't really support players when they're going through a tough patch. Am I wrong?

I prefer to judge players off what they've done for us over a longer period, as that has been the logic that tends to be more accurate.

Like the FTSE, you'll have days of ups and downs, but over a 5 year period you'll benefit from investing. Unfortunately, people on here want the ups but can't take the downs.

Let's have it right, this place is full of mard arses that don't really support players when they're going through a tough patch. Am I wrong?

I prefer to judge players off what they've done for us over a longer period, as that has been the logic that tends to be more accurate.

Like the FTSE, you'll have days of ups and downs, but over a 5 year period you'll benefit from investing. Unfortunately, people on here want the ups but can't take the downs.
Fair enough, but it is a perormance thread where, in the main, after each game people post what they believe the level of performance was for that particular player for a particular game.

People will have differing views, that's human nature.

Are you a fuckwit because your opinion differs to others?

Someone who has a different opinion is now a fuckwit - Does it really have to come to this level of debating?
Change it for a word you like and debate it, should you wish. How about nincompoops?

I love that your criticism of me garners a like from a person that i live rent free in her head. It’s beautiful.

Last edited:

Social media for you. Rather than debate the subject, the debate moves on to the use of one word.

Using any slightly softer synonym of fuckwit would probably be acceptable, but here we are chatting about it, rather than the absurdity of wanting Haaland dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.