10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to you once in a while isn’t following nor stalking you.

I recognise you aren’t Seb. Your debating skills are far less advanced.

Do you ever post anything positive outside of Live Island threads?

This isn’t harassment, Karen.cThis is two people conversing on an online forum.
What was the motivation to your post about thor ? It was not to converse, it was to antagonise

Social media for you. Rather than debate the subject, the debate moves on to the use of one word.

Using any slightly softer synonym of fuckwit would probably be acceptable, but here we are chatting about it, rather than the absurdity of wanting Haaland dropped.
I don't know who posted it and It's the wrong thread, but have you asked whoever suggested resting Haaland why he believes that, or have you simply concluded it as being absurd without debate?

Fair enough, but it is a perormance thread where, in the main, after each game people post what they believe the level of performance was for that particular player for a particular game.

People will have differing views, that's human nature.

Are you a fuckwit because your opinion differs to others?
Yes I probably am a fuckwit, but I'm not limiting that purely to a difference of opinion.

The problem is, this thread isn't about just the particular performance is it? There's been an underlying narrative since Jack arrived, that he hasn't really delivered. The bit I find funny aside from the fact that the guy was imperative in our historic treble; its that the minute we sign a quick, tricky winger, the comparisons are drawn to what Jack can't do.

This just further highlights the simplistic nature of a lot of people, in wanting a shiny fast tricky winger, and not someone who just passes the ball back to the full back.

The sheer irony being, that in the long-term, the way Jack plays will always eclipse the way that Doku (or a similar winger) plays within this system.

Obviously just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.