10 | Jack Grealish - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish Supporters don't seem to have the ability to be subjective when developing an opinion of a playing performance.

In his position he should be generating more assists as a minimum.
Can’t get an assist if player you’re trying to assist doesnt put the ball in the net. From the games he’s played this season he should’ve had at least 10 assists already but all the chances he’s put on a plate have been missed.

Can’t get an assist if player you’re trying to assist doesnt put the ball in the net. From the games he’s played this season he should’ve had at least 10 assists already but all the chances he’s put on a plate have been missed.
Exactly. Grealish detractors don’t have the ability to understand this. They’re too obsessed with G/A without the context.

And to be frank, any City fan who doesn’t care about his presence at the club is an entitled prick. He’s become absolutely essential to our team and it’s actually embarrassing to see City “fans” on social media denigrate him.

Can’t get an assist if player you’re trying to assist doesnt put the ball in the net.
Seems other players manage to get assists though and even manage to score from time to time, Grealish doesnt.
Exactly. Grealish detractors don’t have the ability to understand this. They’re too obsessed with G/A without the context.

And to be frank, any City fan who doesn’t care about his presence at the club is an entitled prick. He’s become absolutely essential to our team and it’s actually embarrassing to see City “fans” on social media denigrate him.
Calm down, just because Pep disagrees with you and wont start Grealish in front of Doku doesnt make him an entitled prick, its rather rude to say so if you ask me.

Seems other players manage to get assists though and even manage to score from time to time, Grealish doesnt.

Calm down, just because Pep disagrees with you and wont start Grealish in front of Doku doesnt make him an entitled prick, its rather rude to say so if you ask me.
That's great ,just not true as we will probably see the next 2 games and most of the big games as we go through the season.

Oh were discussing historical performance, I wasnt aware, many apologies.

If we look at his direct competition and in the here and now...

View attachment 99060
Has Doku won anything with us yet? He’s started amazingly, but he’s not always the answer, as we saw versus Chelsea.

This isn’t a Doku thread though, this is the Grealish thread, which is why I compared his full season’s league stats versus our right sided version in Bernardo. They’re wide playmakers, not wingers.

Playing Doku and Alvarez cedes some control of games.

Can’t you read properly? I didn’t call Pep the entitled prick.

Can’t help but love this lad.

First heard of the lad when he was at Villa and was "caught" pissed up out cold in Tenerife and thought he was just another fairly talented lad who was gonna blow it by letting it all go to his head.

Thankfully - not just for our sake but for his too - I was wrong and he has turned out to be a great player but also a really decent human being. This is the latest example of him just giving back to his sport and to fans in general. An asset to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.