10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

VoocQuB.png
Anyone with working eyes can see Grealish wasn’t the best city player on the pitch. These things are voted by mostly fanboys and Grealish is a very popular player (mainly for his off field persona)

I like him as a person but the reality is his best position is centrally as he showed for England. However he's never going to be playing centrally for City as that's where we have our best players, Kev, Phil, David Silva, Yaya, Gundo etc
It may well be in everyone's interest that Jack moves on.
All five of them are either gone on their last lap.

Talking about working eyes have you noticed the MoM vote on here?
You only have to read this thread to see some fans treat Jack like a family member. I’m assuming Jack is top of that as well?

Truth is we spunked 100 mil on Grealish and he hasn’t lived up to the expectation. Mahrez used to get so much shit on here but he was 2x the player Grealish will ever be. He also never gave the ball away but chipped in with double digit goals and assists every year. He also was never left out of a squad (see Fulham last year) but that’s another story

Jacks goal and assist return is awful but if you want someone to win a free kick il admit he is the player for that.

And before anyone says I hate Jack I honestly don’t . He seems a genuinely nice bloke but I wouldn’t start him over doku personally

You only have to read this thread to see some fans treat Jack like a family member. I’m assuming Jack is top of that as well?

Truth is we spunked 100 mil on Grealish and he hasn’t lived up to the expectation. Mahrez used to get so much shit on here but he was 2x the player Grealish will ever be. He also never gave the ball away but chipped in with double digit goals and assists every year. He also was never left out of a squad (see Fulham last year) but that’s another story

Jacks goal and assist return is awful but if you want someone to win a free kick il admit he is the player for that.

And before anyone says I hate Jack I honestly don’t . He seems a genuinely nice bloke but I wouldn’t start him over doku personally
not top, that's Josko but a respectable vote share. Jack is a very talented player who is asked to play a contained role.

Was nodding away there till Doku came into your thinking, he’s so predictable it’s scary, again another who needs to improve quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.