10 | Jack Grealish - 2024/25

I said in the match day loonie bin
Jack does what pep wants him to do.
Work hard.
Keep the ball.
If he went gung ho and took his mam on every time he would loose the ball.
He does what he's asked.
A bit like the reason we don't shoot all the time .
A bit like ederson doesn't just pump it forward.
It's about moving the opposition keeping possession.
This is the system that win the treble.
I think pep knows a bit more than anyone on here

Not sure what point you're trying to make about the subs? he was subbed off at the weekend when he had a very decent game. He started the last 2 before tonight, didn't start the first two.
Sorry, he started our last three and confident will do so again against Arsenal. The point about him staying on when Sav & Bernie were taken off is pretty simple - Pep wanted him on the pitch.

Sorry, he started our last three and confident will do so again against Arsenal. The point about him staying on when Sav & Bernie were taken off is pretty simple - Pep wanted him on the pitch.
You might be right with him starting weekend I don't think it's unimaginable he starts against arsenal.

I just dont think theres any validity in a blanket claim of pep not subbing a player therefore he was great. Tonight was comfortably his worst performance of his 3 starts so far and he does 90 yet Pep took him off against Brentford when he was miles better than tonight, he also took him off against west ham with both games on a knife edge at the time. Are we to use the same logic and say Pep didnt want him on the pitch for those 2? To use a different player as an example, Walker played 90 minutes against Brentford despite being the worst player on the pitch.

I think he seems a really sound person and is obviously loved around the club but for me he's just frustrating to watch the same Mahrez was but Mahrez could pull something out of nothing. Like someone else has said he doesn't have the pace to go past someone.
Totally different players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.