11,000 Manchester City season ticket holders set to miss out

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Only got your word for that, anyone can quote 'a source'.

LOL very true, take it or leave it Ringpiece, Ive got mine ;o)

No way will they only release 17k for sale, especialy since stoke have announced they have the full 25k.

The comps dont come out of that pool anyway, just as they didnt for the semi final. Corporate and club comps are allocated in a different way, with lots being paid for by their respective clubs

salfordblues said:
WNRH said:
FA Cup 3rd Round Replay at Eastlands vs Leicester City
ATT: 27,000 (6,000 from Leicester) = 22,000 City fans

FA Cup 4th Round Replay at Eastlands vs Notts County
ATT: 27,000 (5,000 from Notts County) = 23,000 City fans

FA Cup 5th Round at Eastlands vs Aston Villa
ATT: 25,000 (2,000 from Villa) = 23,000 City fans

We get 25,000 so there should be more than enough.

Ye, but there will be a few fans who went to all these games and still miss out on the final.
This. And with 2460 points I'm resigned to missing out despite going to every home game this season in all the cups.

fine by me if you were that loyal you'd have the points.

makes up for jolly come lately's who got a season card in the last year or so getting semi tickets over longer serving fans without.

Hopefully only the properly loyal City fans who go home and away regularly will get tickets, they deserve it the most.

Loyalty points w/a seasoncard only, no cup direct scheme please city.

I heard from a very good source today that City will be giving a total of 850 tickets to players and club employees.

Does this come out of the 25,000 allocation?

they will have to offer a number of junior tickets, my idea would be to say junior season card holders who have attended 2 fa cup games should be entitled to tickets, alongside their parents.

The question I ask is how many tickets were sold from the last tuesday to the sunday of sales for the semi? I got mine on tues with 2500 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.