11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he back in training?

Don't want to be accused of over hyping him, but id really like to see him this weekend
I agree, my big concern about him is his injury record.

2 seasons ago he probably missed over 80% of games with knee injury, calf injury and hamstring injury.

He was better last season but still he missed 11 complete games with 3 different injuries, he only completed 2 whole league games all season, although the last 8 games of the season he played most of the games.

Fingers crossed our medical staff can help him.

If we’re comparing to him every player we’ve had since that takeover has been bang average
Doku? It’s far too early to tell. He has exceptional dribbling skills. We’ve yet to see how he develops and what is behind the ears. That will take time.

I agree, my big concern about him is his injury record.

2 seasons ago he probably missed over 80% of games with knee injury, calf injury and hamstring injury.

He was better last season but still he missed 11 complete games with 3 different injuries, he only completed 2 whole league games all season, although the last 8 games of the season he played most of the games.

Fingers crossed our medical staff can help him.
It’s for this reason I think we need another similar impact winger type. Possibly savio from girona?

It’s for this reason I think we need another similar impact winger type. Possibly savio from girona?
Yeah. I think that we will have to buy a right winger anyway. Phil best position is midfield. Bernardo is likely to leave in the summer. We just have to buy one.

Ideally I prefer to have an experienced one. Phil Rico and Doku are all quite young. Need some experience to balance the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.