11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't show that. Vini got by him only once and tried it a dozen times. Doku was more successful against the same defender.
Perhaps! Doku is immensely talented. I was just saying that video mostly shows Vini having his way with the guy. So much so that half the video is the guy getting double in team help.

The first clip, he too the ball from Vini and Vini fouled him. And there was another instance when Vino mis controlled the ball. Other tha those 2 Notable instances. It's Vini either blowing by him for a cross or beating him then bringing the ball back and making a square pass.

Their body language also said a lot. Vini looked in control and the guy looked terrified of Vino's speed.

That said, I'm not surprised Doku made mince meat of the guy. He is phenomenally talented.
I'm a huge Doku fan. So you are preaching to the choir as regards his talents. But, I share your concern of him feeling like the finished product. He needs to challenge himself to join the best goal scoring and assisting Wide players

Doku so enigmatic. How can you be so explosive and so static and low energy at the same time. How can you barely run all game and still be so knackered. How can you have a totally shit game and still almost score the best goal in the tournament if not for a last ditch block. He can be so exciting and so frustrating at the same time.

Belgium are completely out of sync though. KDB misses Pep so much right now.

Bemused as to why he was taken off. Part of the problem is that Doku is operating at a speed way ahead of Lukaku and indeed Haaland. He'll probably have to learn to slow down in the area, but I'd love to see him paired with someone with the instincts to attack the front post.

Doku so enigmatic. How can you be so explosive and so static and low energy at the same time. How can you barely run all game and still be so knackered. How can you have a totally shit game and still almost score the best goal in the tournament if not for a last ditch block. He can be so exciting and so frustrating at the same time.

Belgium are completely out of sync though. KDB misses Pep so much right now.
Anything to say about Lukaku ?

Bemused as to why he was taken off. Part of the problem is that Doku is operating at a speed way ahead of Lukaku and indeed Haaland. He'll probably have to learn to slow down in the area, but I'd love to see him paired with someone with the instincts to attack the front post.
It must be really hard to develop a relationship with Doku as he doesn’t do the same thing twice. If anyone does get on his wavelength, they’ll score a ton of goals.

Think they took him off when they decided to take the draw and control the game more. (Not that they did)

It must be really hard to develop a relationship with Doku as he doesn’t do the same thing twice. If anyone does get on his wavelength, they’ll score a ton of goals.

Think they took him off when they decided to take the draw and control the game more. (Not that they did)
I've only had half an eye on the tournament and never have the volume up, but whenever I've looked up Doku has been the one that has attracted my attention. Someone like Aguero would have a field day alongside him.

I've only had half an eye on the tournament and never have the volume up, but whenever I've looked up Doku has been the one that has attracted my attention. Someone like Aguero would have a field day alongside him.

Christ you’ve not watched much at all then have you

only if aguero was 16ft tall. I'm sorry, but his final ball is in need of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.