11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

I'm more annoyed by the half assed effort. Get forward, get central for chrissake. Stop hiding, support your teammates, youre good at small space linkup play. Musiala roams like a hornet in the final third, thats what separates him from Doku. At some point he was refusing the ball and was with his hands on his knees. It looked like he was playing in 40 degrees heat. To be honest this entire Belgium generation apart from KDB just lacks heart.

I'm more annoyed by the half assed effort. Get forward, get central for chrissake. Stop hiding, support your teammates, youre good at small space linkup play. Musiala roams like a hornet in the final third, thats what separates him from Doku. At some point he was refusing the ball and was with his hands on his knees. It looked like he was playing in 40 degrees heat. To be honest this entire Belgium generation apart from KDB just lacks heart.
If you think Doku put in a “half assed effort today and was hiding and not supporting his team mates you we’re watching a different game to me, for a 22 year old he can only do so much as to create chances for that donkey Lukaku which he has done in 3 games, yes he needs to improve but don’t call Doku lazy ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.