11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

When we buy young players the level of expectation is always so much different to a lad from the academy and sometime the age, being away from home etc is not factored in.

His first season at City as usurped many a more experienced player, in his first season, with some real standout performances in big matches against Liverpool and the FA Cup final.

I think, based on the circumstances, his experience, age he had a tremendous first year.

Yes he is a bit raw but the ceiling is so high. You cannot train that burst of acceleration, quickness of foot. Cannot wait to watch him next year.

He’s proved to be a better player than I thought he was. He gets doubled up on every game, including for Belgium.

He’s going to cause a lot of problems for our opponents next year.

If you have players like Doku and Haaland you need 2 defenders per player so i agree this will cause a lot of issues for our opponents. You could already see how much space Phil had this year.

If you think Doku put in a “half assed effort today and was hiding and not supporting his team mates you we’re watching a different game to me, for a 22 year old he can only do so much as to create chances for that donkey Lukaku which he has done in 3 games, yes he needs to improve but don’t call Doku lazy ffs
But he is right. Doku was lazy here too. I don't like him as a player at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.