11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Full of speed and tricks but completely untamed and unrefined. Like letting go of a hosepipe when the waters on full blast.
Got a lot of calming down to do and learning when to move the ball on at the right time. He's exciting but erratic as fk.

Full of speed and tricks but completely untamed and unrefined. Like letting go of a hosepipe when the waters on full blast.
Got a lot of calming down to do and learning when to move the ball on at the right time. He's exciting but erratic as fk.
He is but created plenty of chances during the tournament. Belgium’s only threat today in a game that couldn’t have suited him less as Belgium completely parked the bus

Not having that.. You talk about him as tho he was a wild animal!
Calming down? What exactly do you mean by that ?
" got a lot of calming down to do " why? This is Doku's style of play...
This is how he plays. ...and erratic is actually the best weapon a winger can have. So the full back does not know what's coming next..do you get it? ? Have you played wide left or right yourself on a football pitch?
That's what defenders hate. They can't predict what he is going to do.
That makes Doku...Dangerous.
Imo

Not having that.. You talk about him as tho he was a wild animal!
Calming down? What exactly do you mean by that ?
" got a lot of calming down to do " why? This is Doku's style of play...
This is how he plays. ...and erratic is actually the best weapon a winger can have. So the full back does not know what's coming next..do you get it? ? Have you played wide left or right yourself on a football pitch?
That's what defenders hate. They can't predict what he is going to do.
That makes Doku...Dangerous.
Imo
I think his end product is all over the place. Regularly runs into dead ends and regularly picks the wrong pass/cross.
Yes I have played football wide left and right before thanks. I'd hate it more as a teammate if I'd no idea what my winger was going to do from one bulldozing run to the next.
He's not for me. Yet.
Appreciate the staunch defence of him but you don't have to talk to me like I'm a fking idiot. I've played and watched football at many levels for nearly 40 years. I appreciate all styles of footballs and the way he plays is as frustrating as it is dangerous. It's not a crime for him to be like that at his age i just want to see some refinement come to his game as he matures. More consistent end product. Not too much to ask.

Last edited:
I think his end product is all over the place. Regularly runs into dead ends and regularly picks the wrong pass/cross.
Yes I have played football wide left and right before thanks. I'd hate it more as a teammate if I'd no idea what my winger was going to do from one bulldozing run to the next.
He's not for me. Yet.
He definitely needs to improve his end product but showed a lot more maturity from where he was a year ago in that match yesterday in a system he’d have hated. We all know he needs to improve his end product but his dribbling should still be encouraged ( like big Ange said).He has ability for beating people that few players have and created a lot of chances in his 4 games.

A decent tournament from him in a shite side.

He definitely needs to improve his end product but showed a lot more maturity from where he was a year ago in that match yesterday in a system he’d have hated. We all know he needs to improve his end product but his dribbling should still be encouraged ( like big Ange said).He has ability for beating people that few players have and created a lot of chances in his 4 games.

A decent tournament from him in a shite side.
Fair comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.