11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Always the way on here.

One draw and everyone is shit.
We've lost once in nearly 6 months and people have largely been saying he's shit for the majority of that time.

Anyway, he's not shit, he's just not good enough to make a real difference to us, and never will be.

These two just put our entire front line in their back pocket but I guess they know fuck all as well.

Its obvious the lad has bags of talent, maybe he will never make it but history normally proves us wrong when we write off players at City too early.

He has 16 goals and 13 assists. Our wingers Bernardo, Grealish and Doku are nowhere near that even with Haaland occupying extra defenders. Can we have an overrated winger please ?
If we could have Arse's wingers I think the Viking would score a lot more.

Big Erl needs quick delivery not fannying about near the touchline. We're not playing to his strengths. If we're not gonna feed him we should just play Alvarez instead.

If we could have Arse's wingers I think the Viking would score a lot more.

Big Erl needs quick delivery not fannying about near the touchline. We're not playing to his strengths. If we're not gonna feed him we should just play Alvarez instead.
Then you need to tell Pep, because he's the one telling our wingers to "fanny about near the touchline." Nothing to do with our wingers. Arsenal's wingers would be doing the same here under Pep.

These two just put our entire front line in their back pocket but I guess they know fuck all as well.

Its obvious the lad has bags of talent, maybe he will never make it but history normally proves us wrong when we write off players at City too early.

And earlier in the year Zinchenko said Partey was better than Rodri.

Not particularly delighted at his recent performances, but I hold faith he will become better. There's natural talent there, especially when it comes to taking his man on, but lacks end product.

I'm well aware there's plenty of attackers that never ever developed proper end product, but they aren't coached by Pep and training with the best in class week in week out. I will hold judgement till his 2nd season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.