13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

No
Turned to my daughter and said it was not going to happen for us this year and had resigned myself to a very bad Monday at work to follow.
When Edin scored I told her we would get one more chance in injury time but still didn't really believe it would happen for us. Infact, I still can't believe it did!

I stood there heart broken. I couldn't believe what I was watching. We could have played all night and we wouldn't have won that game....oh wait.

I was heartbroken for 90 minutes, thinking about what could have been...

When we scored i went mental, when we scored again i went more mental...

We witnessed something special that day, we made sporting history that will be remembered and talked about for a lifetime..

Even after all that, most people on here think we cannot make up 7 points from the scum..

Yes we can and we will..

Between the 85-87th minute i had 12 missed calls 8 messages and 6 facebook notifactions all from rags so around the 88th minute i smashed my phone

Dzeko goal looked at my dad he said 1999
Aguero goal ran round the house uncounted times

mcfcallo said:
Between the 85-87th minute i had 12 missed calls 8 messages and 6 facebook notifactions all from rags so around the 88th minute i smashed my phone

Dzeko goal looked at my dad he said 1999
Aguero goal ran round the house uncounted times

you had fun replying then /!!!!!! :-)

i could read these stories all night...

it will never be that good again.......... i think.

i was stood thinking that my summer holiday to europe was ruined...
then the excuses to the nasty rag bastards.. HOW THE FUCK DO WE ANSWER THIS ONE !!

even after dzeko.. it was the same old story.. we came even closer.. so i didnt move.

at the end of the game i had nothin left
drained

it was a beautiful day

Stood in mu seat from about the 75th minutes literally sobbing my heart put on and off, people turning round telling me it was gonna be alright. When Dzeko scored I just shouted 'Fuck off City'. I thought they'd just crushed my hopes.

The winner was the most unbelievable feeling. Its a total different feeling to the birth of my son. Never been so overjoyed, was stood with my dad and brother. That day was for my dad, grandad and all other blues before them.

I gave my dad a hug and told him I love him. There was a man sat to the side of me and I could see him welling up, gave him a hug and told him that result was for him and I knew how much it meant, he burst into tears.

i wish i could relive those dying moments again and again and again.

Watched the whole of the second half the other day for the first time. It was agonizing. We were on the floor, weren't we? There was no going back to work for me. Not ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.