#14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, didn’t have to do much. Lukaku was absolutely woeful, first touch is worse than a goalpost’s.

Poor for that pull down which could have lead to a worse situation than the shot free kick it did end up as. Other than that, Laporte had an easy day at the office.
Damn PC, you are worse than Bielsa. No positive comments whatsoever for our guys. Love it though. Keeps the overall analysis even.

But give Laporte some flowers. Lukaku is a handful.

Paired with Dias very well,but i still prefer the Stones combo.

It isn't news....but we are so lucky to have that trio,and Ake.

He's been quality the last few games and it was hardly entirely down to him but what the fuck was he thinking for that second goal? He gave the best player on the planet all the space he needed to come inside on his left.

There's no shame at all in getting done by Messi but he seemed like the only person in the stadium who didn't know exactly what was going to happen.

TBH I think he could have done better blocking the pass on the first goal. And the 2nd goal was terrible. A 34 y.o Messi beats you on pace and physicality? Every single person in the world knew what was going to happen except Laporte, and even then he barely tried to stop him.

Very classy, good positioning most of the time, great passing, but terrible whenever he needs to block or tackle an opponent. I almost feel like he is a defender who doesn’t like to defend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.