14 | Aymeric Laporte - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great player and even though he hasnt featured as much as he would like this season, he has still been a vocal supporter and really buys in to the team.

sad to see him upset.

Gutted seeing him upset on such a joyous occasion, obviously was his last time on the hallowed turf.

What I will say is he represented us on and off the pitch brilliantly, seems a proper good egg and played his part in the last 3 title wins.
Hes been a superb buy. Wish we could fit him in But he obviously values himself more than a bit part and quite rightly so.

I don't know why are we letting him to leave ?
First time he has started 3 league games this season and the last time he had three consecutive starts for us was in October/November. Not sure he’s ever recaptured full fitness after the surgery last summer, and I think we owe him a huge debt of gratitude. We were down to the defensive bare bones this time last year and he put his body on the line for us.

Heartbreaking to see him cry. Feels like he properly loves the club, but it's hurting his career to get so little game time.

If there's a place for him in Pep's plans then I hope he stays. Otherwise, I hope he goes somewhere where he can be the main man, play every week and show the world what he can do.

If he goes, it's with no ill-will, only respect and gratitude.

Comes in from the cold and looks imperious. A fantastic player and servant for this club. Deserves to start and I think his emotions are a real indicator that he may have just played his last home game.

As others have said, bloody good servant to the club. It shows what great defensive options we've got that he's had to spend so much time on the bench, as he's absolutely world class on his day. Will be very sad to see him leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.