16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell that shot was inch perfect.
He has 7 goals this season. He's really turned into a more box to box player with alot more freedom to take shots than typical defensive midfielders. Probably aided by having another box to box player next to him (Bernie or Gundogan).

His placement is so good.

This guy for me is the man, what a magnificent season he has had.

Player of the year by a million miles, class act, world class player and rapidly becoming another huge leader on the pitch.

KDB gets the gongs and plaudits but Rodri and Bernardo both did so much to make this possible.
One of the most astute posts I’ve read in here in a long time.

He is the heart and lynch pin of this team when it’s working.

For me, he is the most underrated top player in the League, and it’s because he just goes about his business like an assassin…not making waves or drawing attention to himself, just getting the job done…and well.

To even attempt to pass the ball into the bottom corner of the goal in that situation, from 20 yards out, was outrageous. To slot it in? Well, that’s just ridiculous!

Love, love, love this player, and feel he is just getting started in this team.

He needs a quality back-up/complementary player next season, so he can stay fresh and fit.

To me, he epitomizes a City player of the Colin Bell ilk. That’s as high a compliment as I can pay him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.