17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree,i think we have others who can offer more over the 90,both individually and (this is the important bit) as a team.

We'd have plenty of energy and creativity,and more importantly balance and rythym,with Bernie and Grealish sat behind a front 3.

When we’re not particularly creating many chances as it is, having our most (consistently) creative player sat watching from the stands just isn’t the way to go in my opinion.

When we’re not particularly creating many chances as it is, having our most (consistently) creative player sat watching from the stands just isn’t the way to go in my opinion.
Exactly,so try something different but very likely to reap reward.

In my opinion.....we just cant afford Kev's current output and productivity,something amplified by Gundo partnering him.

Exactly,so try something different but very likely to reap reward.

In my opinion.....we just cant afford Kev's current output and productivity,something amplified by Gundo partnering him.
So we can't afford Kev's current output and productivity?
Hmm, it's best in the league by a distance this season. And, by not such distance, since the world cup.

So we can't afford Kev's current output and productivity?
Hmm, it's best in the league by a distance this season. And, by not such distance, since the world cup.
No we can’t, the stats are weak indicators of the truth sometimes; he has heavily stacked numbers but the ‘whole’ Kev game is off by some distance; he is turning more balls over than in any season I can remember, his conditioning is poor and if I’m being honest, his head looks all over the show, why? The Belgium national squad could tell you!

Can’t believe some of the comments here. We’ve obviously became so spoiled that when a player who could walk in to any team in the world is not consistently matching his exceptionally high standards then he must be finished.
The man still produces, not all the time, but he’s by far the best midfielder we have and having him on the pitch is a far better option than having him sat on the bench.
If he wasn’t fit then he wouldn’t be making those 40yard sprints to close down the keeper which he seemed to be the only one doing last night.

has he forgotten how to be a midfielder? these days just stand around hoping to get the ball and make a couple of risky passes that comes off sometimes. the player who was dominating the midfield is nowhere to be seen.
I have to agree. Other than the ball he almost bent into the back post I can't recall him doing a single thing. I love KDB but I love City even more. Maybe getting Bernardo back in could help, but him with Gundo it is not working.

This , people never fucking learn and have no patience with out great players
We can have patience and have him on the sideline until he regains some form. Can not afford to have him playing like this and expect to win anything of consequence this year

Yeah,sorry,youre right......he can do no wrong.
You have to get on the ball to create chances. A static DeBruyne paired with an aging, slow Gundo puts an unreasonable strain on everyone else. Blind loyalty to any player equals disloyalty to the squad as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.